Personal Development and Career Centre
As the Personal Development and Career Centre, we aim to support our students and alumni’s personal and professional development from the first day of their university life, during their studies, and after graduation, as well as equip them with the required skills to prepare for the business life.
To that end, we enable you to:
- Realise your strengths and weaknesses with our Career Coaching and Counselling services, evaluate your plans and career opportunities with scientific methods and with the help of experts, and eliminate uncertainties about your future and take solid steps by setting concrete goals and purposes for yourself for a successful career.
- Develop yourself with the free-of-charge training sessions designed by experts for your personal and professional development, and enrich your CV with certificates of attendance and other certificates.
- Improve your skills in interview, CV and cover letter preparation with our trainings.
- Follow job and internship opportunities and receive counselling for it.
- Foresee and plan your future education by benefiting from our statement of plans preparation programme.
- Participate in career expos, career days and industry meetings, and take your first steps into the business world.
- Attend activities such as “Speaking Club” which will support your career, and
- Meet our alumni who have made success in your field of study, and get one-on-one support from them by attending our mentorship programme.